Release note - GEM-CAR version 13.0.0
- We introduce GEM-SCAN, our new module integrated to GEM-CAR that permits you to scan VIN's and barcodes with a Windows tablet. - USER MANUAL
- It supports all major barcode technologies, including VIN's, QR codes, Codes 39 and more.
- It works in remote-desktop mode.
- It is available in multiple languages.
- It is available in light or dark themes.
- It works with any computer or tablet with a camera running Windows 10.
- It supports front and rear cameras.
- We upgraded GEM-BACKUP, the GEM-CAR backup module, to version 2.
- The speed of backups has been increased.
- The size of the backups has been reduced.
- The configuration has been simplified.
- SiriusXM1,2 is now integrated with GEM-CAR and gives you 90 days of free satellite radio in Canada. - USER-MANUAL
- It now updates automatically after the update of GEM-CAR.
- We added a new communication protocol (Regasm) between GEM-CAR and GEM-LINK to avoid registration problems.
- After updating, the links are now also automatically updated in GEM-CAR.
- In the Point of sale, it is now possible to enter the mileage of vehicles.
- If an internal note is changed in the Point of sale or the Punch clock when saving an estimate, you are now asked if you wish to override the previous note.
- It is now possible to sign with the signature pad in the Punch clock.
- We now block the deactivation of deletion of technicians if there are punches assigned to them.
- We added the GEM-CAR icon to the GEMCAR.exe file.
- We extended the value of deletion of old estimates from 30 to 365 days.
- We added a new validation message when clicking on the discount from the payment inscription.
- When importing from the price list, it is now possible to import all the price numbers.
- It is now possible to have the price 2 and more as the unit price of a product without a discount (NEW OPTION).
- It is now possible to double click on partial notes in the Calendar to see them at length.
- We added the brand and model information on the tire labels.
- We added the parts to the list of appointments reports.
- We added the quantity and price to the selected inventory parts window in the Point of sale.
- The Gulf logo was added to the application.
- Option 94 (use backorder) has been disabled.
- We fixed a problem when adding a kit in a kit.
- We fixed a negative amount appearing in the payment window when changing the invoice date.
- We fixed the internal note being erased from an estimate when clicking on the product number and clicking on the save button.
- We fixed the tire label showing the vehicle number and the license plate.
- We fixed a validation message when using an existing license plate on a new vehicle.
- We fixed the double advertisement banner on some invoice reports.
- We fixed the display of the electronic signature on some invoice reports.
- We fixed the insurance image on some invoice reports.
- We fixed the display of HTML code on some invoice reports.
- We fixed the display of the date on tire storage labels.
- We fixed the blank space when no advertisement is set.
- We fixed the sorting of tire storage reports.
- We fixed missing jobs on some work order reports.
- We fixed the missing description in the list of return reports.
- We fixed spelling, typographic and translation mistakes in the application.